Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Repair Lens Nikkor 20mm

Repair Lens Nikkor 20mm



Repair Lens Nikkor 20mm f/3.5 Ai-S



KR


Before We Begin:

If this is the first attempt at opening a lens then I suggest that you read my previous posts regarding screws & driversgrease and other things. Also read regarding the tools that you will need in order to fix your Nikkors.
I highly suggest that you read these primers before you begin (for beginners):
Reading these primers should lessen the chance of ruining your lens if you are a beginner. Also before opening up any lens, always look for other people who have done so in Youtube and the internet. Information is scarce, vague and scattered (that is why I started this) but you can still find some information if you search carefully.
I highly recommend that you also read my working with helicoids post because this is very important and getting it wrong can ruin your day. If I can force you to read this, I would. It is that important!
For more advanced topics, you can read my fungus removal post as a start. This post has a lot of useful information here and there and it will be beneficial for you to read this ...

continue




Camera and Lens Repair Essentials - tools




Nikon AF-Nikkor 18mm f/2.8D ultrawideangle lens














#RightToRepare
Right To Repare
https://twitter.com/hashtag/righttorepair

Coruption Corporation lobby against


No comments:

Post a Comment