Tuesday, April 21, 2015

6 Features That Should Have Been In Lightroom 6 But Aren’t

6 Features That Should Have Been In Lightroom 6 (But Aren’t)


6 Features That Should Have Been In Lightroom 6 (But Aren’t) :-( :-( :-(



Lightroom 6 (AKA Lightroom CC) was just announced. I’ve been eagerly waiting for this release, pretty much from the moment Lightroom 5 was announced. And I have to be honest: I’m sad.

Yes, software updates make me disappointed. Here’s what’s up.

From where I stand, it seems like significant development on Lightroom has stalled. Lightroom 6 is a fairly incremental update from Lightroom 5, with no new killer features. And Lightroom 5 was also a pretty incremental update from Lightroom 4. It’s been a long time since anything really revolutionary has happened with this software, and yet there are major areas that have been needing improvement for years.

So here’s a list of the features I think Lightroom 6 should have had… more



Best photo editing software review comparison - RAW Converters Comparison



What’s New in Lightroom CC / 6.0? - LightroomQueen.com





What I’d Love To See Next in Lightroom…Part 1

What I’d Love To See Next in Lightroom…Part 2   -  Super Fast Thumbnail and Full Screen Previews in Photo Mechanic

What I’d Love To See Next in Lightroom…Part 3

What I’d Love To See Next in Lightroom…Part 4

What I’d Love To See Next in Lightroom…Part 5

What I’d Love To See Next in Lightroom…Part 6 ...
 
By Scott Kelby

No comments:

Post a Comment