Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nikon D70 Focusing Problems DIY

Nikon D70 Focusing Problems DIY

Nikon D70 Features and Controls

D70 Menu screens

A Workaround for Nikon D70 Focusing Problems

There are many complains on the Nikon D70 focusing problems. I would like to address the one I ran into. My D70 showed symptoms that I can qualify as back focus. PLEASE NOTE, that I had a perfectly working auto focus system in terms that it focused fast and precisely on the subject I expected it to focus on, and I could verify that by looking into the viewfinder...
more

Sensor Cleaning Tutorial

Nikon D70 Repair Manual

AF fine tune for D70s

Cleaning your Sensor


Copper Hill Tutorials and products for your D-SLR, computer, portable devices and home of the "CopperHill Method"


15 Nikon D70 problems

Nikon D70 Shutter Broken


Exceeding the D70's 1/500 flash sync speed


How to Repair Lens Problems on Your Digital Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment