Monday, March 14, 2011

flash photography techniques 2

flash photography techniques 2

As photographers we’re always looking for perfect light.
And yet, the quality of available light isn’t always ideal. It is rarely perfect.

But I feel that in using flash wisely, I’m able to enhance or over-ride the available light. With careful use of flash, I am more in control of light, and hence the way my photos will look – than if I had just accepted the existing ambient light.

Instead of waiting for perfect light, I use what I have …
and add flash to make the best of the situation...

more


13 – flash photography tips


DIY - Five Great Flash Techniques To Improve Your Photography Light



Flash Photography with Canon EOS Cameras - Part I.
Flash Photography with Canon EOS Cameras - Part II.



flash photography techniques - flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment