Friday, February 1, 2019

Nikon focusing issues

Nikon focusing issues


• Adjust Mirror Angle
• Adjust Defocus Control
• Adjust Autofocus Operation



How to fix Err on a Nikon camera 📷




Nikon AF Modes




How To Use AF-On And Back Button Autofocus

Issues with the Nikon D800/E






Nikon D800 Left Autofocus Issue




A demonstration of the "Left Autofocus" issue, which afflicts an unknown percentage of D800/D800E bodies. In this issue, a photo focused with the leftmost autofocus point is out-of-focus, whereas photos taken with the center or rightmost autofocus points are in-focus.
The problem occurs most often with wide-angle, wide-aperture lenses, such as the 24mm f/1/4, the 14-24mm f/2.8, and the 28mm f/1.8. For my demonstration I used the 24mm f/1.4, which seems to be most affected out of the three lenses. I describe the process/methodology I used to test for the issue and then demonstrate the issue in practice with a live autofocus session. You can read more about this on my blog at:
http://testcams.com/blog/2012/06/20/nikon-d800-left-autofocus-point-issue




Solving AF Problems - 8 Common Autofocus Problems - And Their Solutions










I was so busy zooming in on the right and left focus points, I passed right by the center focus point photos. I mean, who would have thought that in order to “fix” my D800 left side autofocus issues, Nikon’s technicians would simply ruin the focus of the camera’s best sensor point – the center? No one would do that…would they?
That’s when reality hit. The left and right focus points looked good, but the center – terribly out of focus. Not one of the 15 pictures taken with autofocus using the center point was remotely close to the sharpness of the Live View shots, which were all perfect. I went back and attempted to dial in some autofocus fine tuning adjustments based on taking a few shots of my LensAlign system, but had to use numbers ranging from +15 to +20 to get the center focus point in sharp focus. And even then some lenses were still showing some bias toward front focusing that I could not compensate for. Naturally when I then shot my test target again with the left autofocus point, the image was blurrier than a Joan Rivers glamor photo! Sigh…



Zaklady spravneho ostreni - DSLR
















Nikon D8xx SHUTTER ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT




No comments:

Post a Comment