Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lightroom Portrait Editing: Before and After

Lightroom Portrait Editing: Before and After



In this article, I will show you an example of how I process portraits (before and after) and what my portrait editing workflow is like. Many of our readers ask how I post-process my images for my wedding blog and I decided to put together a quick example. Obviously, every image is different, so while some photos take very little of my time in Lightroom, others might take a while to process in Lightroom and Photoshop. This image in particular is from our recent “Bridesmaids Photoshoot“, a collaborative effort by many talented individuals in Colorado.

For any portrait work, it is best to shoot RAW. First, because the skin tone is very important and any white balance issues can be quickly taken care of in post-processing and second, because

Read more



Efficient Lightroom Workflow for High Resolution Images



DIGITAL PHOTO EDITING WORKFLOW


Mastering Lightroom: Basic Post-Processing Workflow


6 Steps to Edit and Deliver Wedding Photographs in One Day



55 Photo editing tips and tricks to live by


Sharpen photos the smart way: demystifying Photoshop’s image-sharpening tools









Getting Started With Adobe Lightroom: The Photo General Workflow



 

No comments:

Post a Comment