Photoshop Lightroom - Tutorials Návody
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom was designed from the ground up withdigital photographers in mind, offering powerful editing features in a streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. This completely updated bestseller was also written with photographers in mind. Author Martin Evening describes features in Lightroom 4 in detail from a photographer’s perspective. As an established commercial and fashion photographer, Martin knows firsthand what photographers need for an efficient workflow. He has also been working with Lightroom from the beginning, monitoring the product’s development and providing valued feedback to Adobe. As a result, Martin knows the software inside and out, from image selection to image editing to image management. In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Work efficiently with images shot in the raw or JPEG format
- Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
- Create and manage a personal image library
- Apply tonal adjustments to multiple images quickly
- Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
- Export images for print or Web as digital contact sheets or personal portfolios
- Make the most of new features in Lightroom 4, such as the Camera Raw Process 2012 Basic panel tone controls
Photographers will find Lightroom 4–and The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book–indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms.
This book’s companion site, www.TheLightroomBook.com, offers video tutorials, articles...
How To Use This Companion Site
Presets and Templates
Questions & Comments